Succubus Game ~Unbeknownst to my Girlfriend, I'm Pleasure Corrupted in My Dreams [SMOOTHMOD2]HIDEBMOD]

Succubus Game ~Unbeknownst to my Girlfriend, I'm Pleasure Corrupted in My Dreams [SMOOTHMOD2]HIDEBMOD]
Cover.jpg
Preference: F9
Overview:.
I have a cute and pure girlfriend.
You could say she's even out of my league.
However, since we started dating, we haven't advanced past the hand-holding stage,
and I'm at that age where I want to kiss and have lots of sex.

While I'm considering all this, suddenly SHE appeared...
In my dream, a woman calling herself a succubus.

This large-chested woman in revealing clothes makes me play a game.
"If you clear the game, you will awaken as usual. If you lose, you will be punished.
If you refuse, you will never awaken again."
Faced with this, I can only accept the conditions of the game...
 
Genre:
Oneesan/Older Girl/Older Sister, Succubus/Incubus, Cuckoldry (Netorare (Female Steals Male)), Cheating, Submissive Man, Submissive Woman

Control
  • one press to move and interact
  • one press hold to speed up text
  • two finger press to open/close menu and cancel 
  • two finger press during dialogue to hide dialogue
Preview:  
Download:
Work Uploaded 72.29 MB

Join the Discord: Dickscore
If you want to support us you can join our: Patron









 

Comments

  1. I really love your work Sens!!!
    Thanks for all this ports!!!

    PS: It is possible for you to port "In the Hamlet of Oneesan’s Bigtits"?
    The game is in japanese but exist an english patch. It would be great to have this game on android.
    I'm not asking you, it's only a doubt. I only wanted to know if it's possible to see this game on android.

    Watch your health and I wish you a lot of luck and success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are the minigames so hard? I get caught instantly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment