Fate Grand Escape [HIDEBMOD][SMOOTHERMODV2]

Fate Grand Escape [HIDEBMOD][SMOOTHERMODV2]
 
You must do a two finger press when starting the game to reset the naming 
Preference:F9
Overview:
Will you defeat , kill and fuck every bitch in this world?, or will you follow in your ancestor's footsteps.
 
Genre:
2d game, 2dcg, adventure, anal sex, big ass, big tits, cosplay, female domination, futa/trans, humiliation, male protagonist, oral sex, rape, turn based combat ,vaginal sex
 
Control:
  • one press to move and interact
  • one press hold to speed up text 
  • two finger press to open menu/cancel
  • two finger press during dialogue to hide dialogue

Preview: 
    
Join the Discord: Dickscore
If you want to support us you can join our: Patron

Download:
hot bug fix 1 added 0701/21
Uploaded 27.09 MB

 

 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. What kinda trap?
      Bear trap, landmine, pit fall
      Or a guy dress as a girl?

      Delete
  2. So futa/trans actually mean astolfo right? I mean he's a trap tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait nvm, by the time I posted that comment above, I just saw a girl(which is not astolfo) with pp so yeah, right tag

      Delete
  3. Can you save da Vinci everytime I spar her I get a game over

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fine with futa but is the protagonist a trap or futa I need a clarification

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment