My Goddess of Love[HIDEBMOD][REPACK++]

My Goddess of Love[HIDEBMOD][REPACK++]

Preferences:F9
Overview:
Well well, what a place! I would never have looked into an elven temple, but I simply have no choice. And what if I still find, how can I have fun?​
Genre:
2DCG, Female protagonist, Lesbian, Teasing, Romance

Preview:


Download:
Which one I should download?

Arm 7:If you're using older model phone or android likely chance that you will fall under arm 7 architecture.

Arm x64:Usually known as arm x86/64 are for newer model phones and android for example android 9.though still be able to run arm 7 there may have unexpected results for example loading crash or getting stuck in loading
 

Intel x86/64:This are usually devices that utilized the intel architecture, like bluestack most of which are emulators and specific windows phone

Arm7:
Uploaded 27.2 MB

Arm x64:
Uploaded 26.7 MB

Intel x86/64:
Uploaded 28.1 MB

Alternative:

Arm7:
Uploaded 27.2 MB

Arm x64:
Uploaded 26.7 MB

Intel x86/64:
Uploaded 28.1 MB


Join the Discord: Dickscore
If you want to support us you can join our: Patron


Comments

Post a Comment