Stay at Home [SMOOTHERV2][HIDEBMOD][REPACK+]

Stay at Home [SMOOTHERV2][HIDEBMOD][REPACK+]

Preference:F9
Overview:
Hello everyone, I work hard to make this game. This is a completely free and totally not-for-profit game. It’s just some content to help the fight against COVID-19.
It’s a mini-game set in the My New Life world to help ease the situation of quarantine and confinement. It’s a one-off.
There won’t be any other versions or updates. I really hope you enjoy it!​
Genre:
incest(Optional) , Male protagonist, big ass, big tits, 3dcg, 2d game
Smoother v.2:
  • Fluid Step -frame rates are now base on your devices speed, if your devices goes below 30 frames per second, the game will now compensate by halving the animation speed to match up with your device
  • Memory leak fix - the game can no longer exceed 500mb in the ram so it prevents the game from lagging or crashing when playing for a longer expansion of time
  • Cache Manager -automatically flushes cache during game play so it does not stack up when playing that sometimes lead to game from crashing
  • Hide mode- Hide dialogue option
  • Fps Sync- Syncs the entire game to your device as close as possible

Controls: 
  • one press to move and interact
  • one long press to speed up
  • two finger press to open/close menu and cancel
  • two finger press during dialog hides dialog box


Preview:

If you want to support us you can join our: Patron
Join the Discord: Dickscore
If you also found bugs or error please let us know and take a screenshot and send it to #bug-report

Download:
Racaty 183.1 MB

Mega 183.1 MB

Alternative:
Mega 183.1 MB

Comments

  1. Thank you really appreciate your hardwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate. But fc.lc is sh*t. Please go back to other site.

    Nothing but pop ups with FC on android.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you suggest a better shortener, currently i replaced the old one since the current economical decline the getsy server would sometimes go down for hours at a time. so i use fc because curently its the second option i have but trully if you can find a better one that can work in the asian servers i would appreciate it

      Delete
    2. @Luca: My sentiments exactly.
      @Sens: I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge or if I seem rude, however, given that there must have been more thought process before you decided to use FC (or consider it your #2 option), wouldn't it be logical to at least test option 3?

      Delete
    3. my third option was io which funny enough had more ads it required you to click 4 times and click for more times to have the link generated

      Delete
    4. actually there was 6 options i went through before using fc

      Delete
    5. Raaah...! Idc as long i can train my left hands out, well consider fighting the ads as a warm up.

      I don't wanna get fracture bones in mid way

      Delete
    6. Would rather deal with downtime and have the old links that gave a simple ad then straight to megaupload. Dealing with virus/scam ad filled link shortener is just crazy man. I dont think anyone would like to take their chances with that...

      Delete
    7. I agree with my fellow anon above. Better safe than sorry.

      Delete
    8. So sorry, I just saw the notification now. Hadn't checked my email.
      Yes I know what you are saying and with half the world on lock down, seems sites are not handling the internet loads as well. Many sites are experiencing slow downs / no loads.

      I can have a look, there are a few servers that seem to be handling internet loads ok, though if they are link shorteners I do not know. I will get back to you.

      Delete
    9. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    10. Take a look at these,
      I looked for the top ones, fc.lc isn't even listed.
      There are a few here so I don't know which you would want to use, but this will give you a list.
      Was updated in 2019.

      Deleted the old comment to shorten link and url was crazy long.

      https://bit.ly/2Ji7dIP

      Delete
    11. If there is a change to a new link, is it possible to change already uploaded ones back to the good old links? Cause I seriously want to play Rogue like evolution :(

      Delete
  3. Pues yo intento descargarlo y no puedo..cada vez que presiono para descargar me sale publicidad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fc.lc works fine for me thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it works, that is correct.
      Just the amount of pop ups is crazy, and half the time they try to get me to down load some sort of software in .APK format.

      Delete
  5. Could you please port any of "the legend of queen opala" games please?????
    (Or maybe violated heroine)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you please port the latest version of "Being a dik"..and tnx a lot for your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello friend ... I would like to ask you a question ... do these games also work on pc ?? ... for example stay at home does not work for me, the game is .apk but I would like to know if there is something to do to play it on pc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, he ports PC games TO android.
      These he uploads, do not work on PC unless you are running an android emulator like BlueStacks.
      You would have to source out the PC versions yourself, which is very easy.

      Delete
    2. If you go to the top, just under the picture, it has source F9. Click on F9, it will take you to a pirate site. They have the PC version there. I may see you there as a lot of us are ton there.

      Delete
  8. That's amazing man. Thanks slot. You're a hero

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya pude descargarlo y el juego es genial me encanta mil gracias

    ReplyDelete
  10. Se me olvidava tambien darte las gracias por ponerlo en español...no entiendo que habiendo mas de 400 millones de personas que hablan español no metan en los juegos el español como occion...gracias de nuevo por haverlo hecho...eres grande

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's not working for me

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is literally taking 10 min to load. Damn

    ReplyDelete
  13. App won't load just shows a blank screen my device has a 2gb ram

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks! The link was kinda annoying but i tried my best. Really thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tried to download this using fc.lc but after downloading, it never work and Mega isn't working :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment