SexNote [v0.055][CLEARMOD][HIDEBMOD][REPACK++]

SexNote [v0.055][CLEARMOD][HIDEBMOD][REPACK++]

Preferences:F9

DISCLAIMER:
This is an unofficial port which had added modification provided by the community and fans of the game. this is not to deceit to be original but as a highly modified version of the game.feel freely to express you support to the developers here

Overview:
Living with his two adoptive mothers and stepsister made him shy with girls, until one day, he was sitting in the classroom and saw a book falling from the sky... That book was a SexNote, a book that will introduce him into the magic power, where he will acquire a lot of magical skills with the help of Brixxida the guardian demon of the book, changing his life forever and the way he interacts with his friends, family, and new enemies...​

Genre:
2DCG, Male protagonist, Dating sim, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Incest , MILF, Virgin, Big ass, Big tits, Lesbian, Mobile game, sex,

Incest: Mother/Son, Brother/Sister, Aunt/Nephew

Gallery Code: 2im1o2n8  

Preview:

Download:
Which one I should download?

Arm 7:If you're using older model phone or android likely chance that you will fall under arm 7 architecture.

Arm x64:Usually known as arm x86/64 are for newer model phones and android for example android 9.though still be able to run arm 7 there may have unexpected results for example loading crash or getting stuck in loading
 

Intel x86/64:This are usually devices that utilized the intel architecture, like bluestack most of which are emulators and specific windows phone

Arm7:
Mega 59.3 MB

Arm x64:
Mega 58.9 MB

Intel x86/64:
Mega 60.2 MB

Join the Discord: Dickscore
If you want to support us you can join our: Patron

Comments

  1. I still do not understand why games of this site architecture ARM7 not I install Because I know that my phone has the same architecture and says "THERE WAS A FAILURE TO WANT TO ANALYZE THE PACKAGE" games still insist are port for Android 6.0 Marshmallow up. Android 4.2.2 is not installed because at less than 6.0 android I leave this site to download games. I'm going to spear1403 that if a better porter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Samsung edge 7 and installed this game with ARM7 . So it worked for me. Don't give up on sensitive. Spear1403 just came back from his hyannis of porting. All I can say is maybe clear your memory cache or something like that. Just trying to help you.

      Delete
    2. I know I use a Samsung Ace 3, but the problem is the Android version 4.2.2 version used my cell and Arm7 games are for versions 6.0 up marshmallow saw this the port of sisterly LUST and that I can play well and install it is compatible with Android version 4.2.2 of my cel you understand what I mean.

      Delete
  2. How much longet can the new version I played all part and now just waiting for the new update .
    And thanks to the people who created it :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment