Renryuu: Ascension [v18.10.08]

Renryuu: Ascension [v18.10.01]


Preference:F9

Overview:
Renryuu: Ascension follows the story of Ryen, a half dragon-half human. After some sudden events Ryen becomes the King of his country and starts his dutys as the King in the castle while also traveling around when needed to take care of many problems inside and outside of the country.

Genre:
RPG, other sex, erotic adventure, oral, blowjob, big boobs, tits fuck, fantasy, monster girl, cream pie, cum in pussy, Monster Girls

Controls:
  • one press to move and interact
  • one long press to speed up
  • two press to open/close menu and cancel
Preview:
Download:
Mega 

Comments

  1. i know its a noob question but where do the files get saved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is the game size became smaller I'm really curious about it, because the PC version is way to large.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. quantum compression reduced all imaged size to 75% of the original but at the cost of the density of the image , its like faking hd image by redrawing it to look like its hd image

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply, I was very curious about it and here I am thinking that it lose some files that may led to game inside game errors or something. I also want to ask if you are going to port the future updates of the game because I can still get to continue my old saves after I update the game.

      What I mean is you got 2 android port of this game and both have different version, your 1st port RENRYUU: ASCENSION [V18.08.08] and I played it then the 2nd you port is RENRYUU: ASCENSION [V18.10.08] and so I installed the game without uninstalling the 1st one thus I end up updating the game without losing my saves.

      Delete

Post a Comment