Gargoyles, The beast and the Bitch

Gargoyles, The beast and the Bitch
bronx.jpeg
Preference:F9

Overview:
So the game plays like a VN. The point of the game is you are Bronx, a dog like Gargoyle from the 90's show (I remember liking it but it's been since I was like 4-6 since I last watched it) and you are trying to have your way with Fox (the red head).​

Genre:
 bestiality,submission,NTR (avoidable), romance, pregnancy, rape

Need to Know:
  •  Bronx is the name of the Gargoyle 
Quote:

"Wheeze, NTR, REEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee"
                                                                      -Sensitiveusername

"Last time i watch this was on VHS tape, technology today huh"
                                                                      -Suspicious Confucius 

"Technically She is a Human But she does look like a "bitch"" 
                                                                      -He is Probably Right

"Yeah who's the bitch now, shut up"
                                                                      -The Guy Next to Him

    Download:
    Normal android:
    Mega
    x86 or x64:
    Mega

    Comments

    1. Doesn't install for me :/

      ReplyDelete
    2. User I have to say. Your awesome dude. Really appreciate all you do. I'd buy you a beer if I could.

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment